Financial freedom isn’t about getting enough money to invest to your own heart’s pleasure, without viewing red. It’s freedom in the control associated with money; freedom from as being a slave in order to money.Getting financial independence basically involves discovering your own talent as well as passion, and building it to some level it begins in order to attract cash.Continue reading “Getting Financial Independence”
- Monica @ Monica On Money writes 7 Things I Refuse to Give Up to Save More Money – I love saving money (who doesn’t) and some would even say I’m cheap! So I recently started looking for ways to save money on everything, but there are 7 things I refuse to give up to save more money.
- Holly @ Club Thrifty writes Quit Your Day Job: How to Start a Blog – Yup! We work from home and it all began when we started a blog. How can you get money online and possibly quit your day job? Find out inside!
- Daniel @ SweatingTheBigStuff.com writes When You Should Pay Bills Manually – I’ve automated just about everything, but there are a few times I still pay bills manually. There are only two reasons not to automate bills.
- David @ Financial Nerd writes Lending Money To Friends – I made this terrible mistake a few months ago of lending money to my friend. It has not turned out well
- Buck @ Buck Inspire writes Workplace Productivity In America – Due to Baby Buck’s ever-changing sleep patterns, my energy levels have been all over the map. I’ve been compensating by taking quick power naps during my lunch break. Take a look at workplace productivity and another way to deal with low energy.
- Martin @ Studenomics writes The Article About Money I Wish I Read Before College (Open Letter to All Students) – An open letter to all of the young folks out there.
- SBB @ Simple Budget Blog writes Meeting the Mouse: Budgeting a Trip to a Disney Park – Going on a Disney vacation? Great! Time to budget. Read for the budget categories you need to fill up in order to head out to one of the Disney parks.
- Mike @ Personal Finance Journey writes Should I use a credit card or cash? – When spending should I use a credit card or cash? Should I risk some interest fees on the card or make smart use of my cash. An easy answer to the question.
- Wayne @ Young Family Finance writes The Light at the End of the Financial Tunnel – Hitting a financial wall? Stuck and don’t know what to do? Read here for some great advice to find the way through your financial troubles.
- Lindy @ Minting Nickels writes Can You Make a Living Playing Poker Online? – Perhaps you went to Vegas with friends and you had a taste of winning it big at the poker table.
- Richard Adams @ Frugality Magazine writes Ways To Save Water At Home And Reduce Your Bills By $184 – According to the EPA the average American uses 100 gallons of water per day at home. However, by understanding all the various ways to save water, it’s possible to reduce your household water bill by approximately 30% – while helping the environment too.
- Tushar @ Earn More and Save writes Financial Foundations: Creating a Filing System for Financial Success – When it comes to saving money there are the normal pieces of advice like skip the lattes, use coupons, and set up automatic deposits to your savings account. These are great pieces of advice but you need to have your financial foundation set up first.
- Emily @ Evolving Personal Finance writes Putting Rent on a Credit Card: An Opportunity to Churn – Do you think it’s a good idea to put rent on a credit card to reach a minimum spending requirement for a sign-up bonus?
- Jester @ The Ultimate Juggle writes Your children and technology: how much is too much? – All good things come in small packages. In other words, best to keep everything in moderation than indulge ourselves silly on the things that we like. It doesn’t matter whether you are talking about food, clothes, cars or the latest computer games.
- Corey @ 20s Finances writes Tips for Landing a Job Through Craigslist – Learn three practical steps to help you get a job through craigslist. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to stand out from others.
- CAPI @ Creating a Passive Income writes Stepping Up: 5 Tips for Getting Promoted – There are simple actions anyone can take to position themselves for career advancement. Here are 5 tips for getting promoted in any work environment.
- FI Pilgrim @ FI Journey writes Imagine The Freedom Of Owning A House With No Mortgage – What would your life be like if you owned your home free and clear? How would having a house with no mortgage payment every month free your money up?
Emergencies can come about at any point of time and get you trapped in troublesome conditions. Getting rid of emergency hassles may be quite complicated for you especially when you are out of hard cash and have no funds left in your pocket.
In that situation, Instant payday loans have come up in the market to give a unique boon in your difficulties. By taking the assistance of these credits you can raze miscellaneous financial hassles on time.Continue reading “Instant Payday Loans – Raze Emergencies Gamely”